Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website
- Terms of website use
- Other applicable terms
The following terms also apply to your use of our website:
[If you purchase services from our website, our Merchant Services Agreement will apply to the sales.]
- Information about us
www.AgniPay.com is a website operated by AgniPay Ltd (“we”). We are registered under company number 10988328 and have our registered office at AgniPay Limited, Unit A3, Gateway Tower, 28 Western Gateway, London E16 1YL, United Kingdom.
- Changes to these terms
- Information on our website and changes to it
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information published on our website up to date and correct, however we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print or download extracts of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our website ; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsements by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by us to you, which will be set out in our Merchant Service Agreement.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software, as we do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses at all times.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third party links and resources in our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
- Contact us
Thank you for visiting our website.
Payments Regulation Policy Statement
- Systems & Controls – AgniPay Ltd must maintain organisational arrangements that are sufficient to minimise the risk of the loss or reduction of our customers’ funds or assets through fraud, misuse, negligence or poor administration. In addition, we are required to have effective risk management procedures, adequate internal control mechanisms and to maintain relevant records.
- Financial Crime – AgniPay Ltd must comply with legal requirements to deter and detect financial crime, which includes money laundering and terrorist financing.
Declined Lines of Business Policy
You may not use the AgniPay.com service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- are inappropriate content, goods or services that promote, cause or further Hate/Violence/Racism/Religious persecution;
- relate to the sale of dangerous or hazardous goods;
- infringe any duly registered copyrights/trademarks or other violation of intellectual property rights;
- involve the sale of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent;
- involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption any form of high yield ﬁnancial investments (get rich quick schemes);
- involve the sale of :
– Weapons, firearms and ammunitions;
– Internet pharmacies (including referral sites) or prescription drugs/devices;
– Drugs / Illicit substances, steroids and certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
– Drug paraphernalia
– Items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
– Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods ;
– File hosting / sharing and cyberlockers
– Ponzi schemes, matrix programs.
Activities Requiring Approval
AgniPay Ltd requires pre-approval to accept payments for certain services as detailed below:
- Delivery of future services including airlines, travel agencies and hotel bookings and event ticketing
- Collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization
- Any form debt and loan related businesses,
- VOIP and airtime sales
- Dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones
- Any product or services sold through negative option marketing
- Any product or services sold through outbound telemarketing
- Acting as a money transmitter or selling stored value cards; selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property or providing escrow services;
- Selling alcoholic beverages, e-cigarette devices and non-cigarette tobacco products, food supplements;
- Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Please send contact information, business website URL and a brief business summary to compliance@agniPay.com
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to AgniPay.com immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can email our Compliance Department at: compliance@agniPay.com
Infringement Reporting Policy
It is our policy to take appropriate action where necessary to remove from our services or to disallow the use of our services in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe a website or a webpage using our services sells, offers for sale, makes available goods and/or services, or otherwise includes content or materials that infringe your intellectual property rights, then please contact us at email@example.com stating in the subject matter of your email ‘Infringement Report’.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy Statement
It is our policy and obligation to comply with the anti-money laundering legal and regulatory requirements, and we take these very seriously. As a registered payment institution operating in UK and in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’), AgniPay Ltd is subject to the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, the European Commission Wire Transfer Regulations, the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008, and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (AML/CTF).
AgniPay Ltd is required to meet, among others, the following legal requirements:
- Understand and interpret the legal and regulatory framework for AML/CTF requirements and systems;
- Understand standard industry best practice in AML/CTF procedures and proportionate risk-based approach;
- Design and implement the systems and controls necessary to mitigate the risk of being used in connection with money laundering or financing terrorism.
AgniPay Ltd’s AML legal obligations include among others:
- Verify customers’ (including beneficial owners’) identity and address;
- Keep full records of all transactions together with identification provided;
- Monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size;
- Report any suspicious transaction to the National Crime Agency.
Complaints Handling Policy
AgniPay.com is committed to providing the highest level of care to all our customers. If you feel that our service has not met your expectations, then please tell us. Customer complaints are important to our organisation. They offer specific insights into how we might improve our services, processes and procedures.
What to do if you have a complaint?
Please contact us at support@agniPay.com, detailing the nature of your complaint and providing all relevant information and your contact details. To ensure that your complaint is resolved as soon as possible, please outline any steps you would like us to take in addressing the issue.
Our complaints procedure:
• Once a complaint has been received, we will acknowledge it and aim to resolve it as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the nature of the issues involved. Should a delay occur, we will contact you explaining the reason of the delay and outline the next steps.
• If you have received an offer of remedial action or redress from us in response to a complaint you have submitted, and if you consider it to be acceptable, please let us know so that we can comply promptly with it.